Hello host families!
We couldn’t be happier to post our first entry in English, specially directed to you!
For all of you who are thinking about getting an au pair but are not so sure about nationalities… stop worrying about it. We have your back. Spanish au pairs are the answer you have been waiting.
We have collected a few things you should know about our girls:
- Most of Spanish au pairs are over 21.
- Most of Spanish au pairs have a College Degree. Over 70% of them are Teachers or Psychologists.
- Spanish au pairs are responsible, sweet and cheerful. Very family-oriented, engaging and affectionate with children.
- Your kids can learn Spanish from Spain. More than 80% of American’s second language.
- You will always have a second home in Spain.
- Spanish au pairs are talkative, easy-going and flexible.
- Most of Spanish au pairs are experienced drivers.
- Spanish au pairs are open-minded and appreciate the diversity of our host families.
- Spain is a country of countries. Spain has different identities and cultures within the country.
- You may have the chance to taste the original paella, Spanish omelette or have a gazpacho (cold tomato soup).
They all seem pretty good reasons, don’t they?
If you want to know more about our candidates, please visit our webpage: https://aupairfirst.com/en/ouraupairs/
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!